Possible scam buyer! Using PayPal Friends & Family = NO PROTECTION if you get scammed

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nevermind, you can delete this comment.

FakeNatty wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:51 am
xenophobic wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:32 am Treibontherocks is a scammer. he/she uses the name Anne Chibah on paypal ,but is really Karim Chibah a known scammer listed on Dirtyscams.com.

I became concerned when he/she refused to email me confirmation of a license transfer request instead Pm'ing me a fictitious email through private messages. he made the mistake of not editing the dates and leaving his real name on the fake email he copied and pasted, do not buy anything from this person they will take your money and vanish I believe he has multiple accounts at KVR making up sales reviews for him or herself to convince buyers that he/she is legit beware
This person does indeed have multiple accounts.

Long ago, this person tried to scammed me, but failed because they were just too amateur in their tricks.

I felt the name Karim Chibah seemed familiar, so I searched my email history. And, I saw the payment request he previously sent me in his attempt.

I forgot the KVR username, but I know that account was banned after I reported it.

The email for the PayPal in this previous scam attempt is:

samiangreene@gmail.com

The email he used to send me harassment emails after he got banned is

mirakjazz@yahoo.co.uk
Back at it again, this time as Music4damind. Current email address being used is k10104909@mac.com
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”