FR: Rhythm editor for Guitar (like Mdrummer )

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know that most guitar plugins feature some sort of Rhythm editor like Mdrummer. Usually called a Riffer or Strummer

Leads me to believe that a rhythm Editor in MSF could lead to loads of possibilities!

Maybe you could load guitar samples into MDrummer?

Here's the thing - while drumming is sort of "standard" for most styles, with guitars and other melodic instruments, things can be quite difficult. There's not so much rhythmic variability, but there's the other axis - melody. One day I'd like to dive into that though...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:36 pm Here's the thing - while drumming is sort of "standard" for most styles, with guitars and other melodic instruments, things can be quite difficult. There's not so much rhythmic variability, but there's the other axis - melody. One day I'd like to dive into that though...
With the ample sound stuff , it looks like the Riffer and Strummer are just an arppegiator and a sequencer with custom names (palm mutes, open chord, )
So really all we would need is an option to add Msequencer or Marpeggiator as a module in MSF, if you get what I'm saying Vojtech? Or maybe it would be it's whole engine

Anyway, when your ready for either an Amp or guitar instrument perspective I'd love to give ideas. I know you could accomplish either since you are the best

Can't wait to see what you have for guitars...

Hehe easy to say, harder to do... too many things and even more things people want :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”