Seriously ... You need to update your plugins

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many companies flagship products still can’t scale/resize - look at NI, Kontakt etc. Other companies have updated even there oldest products such as Arturia. Theses are things prospective buyers need to consider, if it’s important to you, don’t buy the plug ins.

I think it may be easier and more profitable to build a new plug that scales than revisit old plugs...many of these will be dropped or end up in bargain bucket bundles.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:05 am Many companies flagship products still can’t scale/resize - look at NI, Kontakt etc. Other companies have updated even there oldest products such as Arturia. Theses are things prospective buyers need to consider, if it’s important to you, don’t buy the plug ins.

I think it may be easier and more profitable to build a new plug that scales than revisit old plugs...many of these will be dropped or end up in bargain bucket bundles.
A well thought out reply, Thank you. I just think that they are leaving some real gold behind.

Seriously. Sugar-Bytes have some plug that are quite unique - Aparillo, Factory, Thesys, Obscurium, etc.

An update for GUI would be most welcome. Other companies have slacked on this too whether from laziness, complexity, or ignorance of it's importance (NI, Waves, Air, etc.) but there are threads about people bitching about their lack of GUI fixes as well.

It just seems like something Sugar-Bytes should do. End of line.

Delete

Return to “Sugar Bytes”