(electronic) new theme

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, here my last track, i hope you'll enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/dahwoud/do-raw-mix

Reason Rack for all mallets and bells
Dune3

Thanks

David

Hi David. It seems well arranged, performed and mixed. The arrangement "unfolding" pacing is very good. Seems reminiscent in feel to classic 1980's-90's electronica. Very clean.

Not a criticism, merely observation-- The pacing of the evolution of the arrangement is somewhat slow in relation to my attention span. Especially the early sections each went on a little long to hold my flighty attention span, causing me to almost yield to the temptation to fast-forward thru the song to see if its gonna be 10 minutes of echo bells, or just hit the back button and check out another tune.

Some really , really nice sounds in there.
Liked at 2:06 where you seemed to change to a different mode. I think you were already in a minor key up until that point I think, - not sure what mode you sidestepped into.
Anyway, I was expecting the song to take off and percussion to come in, but the song didn't take off; just went back to a similar energy level.
Really nice sounds, good vibe, but needs arranging so the song takes us somewhere.

Thanks you for your positive feedback. I was thinking about something more percussive at the end. And yes, i should also shorten the first minute.

Return to “Music Cafe”