Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

pdxindy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:02 am
zerocrossing wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:10 am That’s not Waldorf. That’s Vlad, and we’re lucky to have him.
And Rolf is doing similar with the Quantum and Iridium. The amount of new development on the Quantum since it first shipped is ridiculously impressive!
Do they at least have LFOs that sync to a MIDI clock? Waldorf is seriously bad at that. :lol:

Please come and state your grievances here:

viewtopic.php?t=599364

If we make enough noise, maybe we can elicit some change.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I mentioned what I saw as defects in the manual, and NI updated their manual quite promptly.

They will listen and implement it if they can.

To me, MX is one of the best sound synths period. That alone is enough for me to overlook so many of its weak points.

NI still have some amazing sound engines in MX and Reaktor. If NI were smart, they would team with Bitwig and license some of that code for the DAW to blunt the continued gentrification of electronic music production via Ableton Live. I thought Uhe would do that by now, but no.

perpetual3 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:41 pm I thought Uhe would do that by now, but no.
What u-he is doing is making their synths better integrate with Bitwig core capability with CLAP and PolyMod. Now the new Filterscape VA supports the Bitwig Note Expressions which is like having a new super power :hihi:

pdxindy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:56 pm
perpetual3 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:41 pm I thought Uhe would do that by now, but no.
What u-he is doing is making their synths better integrate with Bitwig core capability with CLAP and PolyMod. Now the new Filterscape VA supports the Bitwig Note Expressions which is like having a new super power :hihi:
What u-he are doing are watching the company that turned them down crash and burn :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

Not because NI is not creating and innovating the way many of us (including me) would like, means they are crashing and burning.
It seemed obvious to me from maybe as far as 10 years ago (yes from the time Maschine 2 was in testing) that NI had turned and was mostly interested in Content Creation (expansion packs and kontakt libraries etc) than in making innovative synths anymore.

rsp
sound sculptist

SiloCybin wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:41 pm ..but once you do click the right arrow it takes you to page "11/11" so you should have a left arrow to go back to page "1/11".
So basically you can only see the first and the last page that's the problem.
finally

Yes, it’s good news but I would have liked those algorithms in the grid (for polyphony) and IIRC Urs said Fitlerscape would not be able to handle polyphonic modulations.
pdxindy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:56 pm

Return to “Instruments”