midimux for windows

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The domain for sale:
http://midimux.com

Does anyone have the windows and osx setup which was for free ?
please p.m

γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:45 pm Try here:

https://zerodebug.com/#/studiomux/setup-win
Thank you

After installing on win 10 pro , studiomux console icon disappear from icon tray and cannot be open.

Amram wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:37 pm After installing on win 10 pro , studiomux console icon disappear from icon tray and cannot be open.
I gave up a long time ago on Studiomux, unfortunately. I think it was just too much work to keep functional across iOS versions and Windows/Mac versions vs the income. What's happening to you also happened to me. Make sure you have the latest (last?) version of the console and your Windows is up to date. Maybe it'll work. Maybe it won't.

I've uninstalled Studiomux and, recently, Midimux, as that has also stopped working for me.

Forgot to say: I'm currently using the CCK to go out from my iPhone to an old Behringer UAC222 with optical out (16/48k only), into a box that converts optical to SPDIF, into the SPDIF in on my 6i6gen2, thereby maintaining a digital signal path. I had those other boxes sitting around from past years, so that made it easy. Without them, I'd just find a cheap analog solution, or even just use the headphone out adapter.

i am turning off the internet and never updating anything ever again.

update: apple has taken away the ability to plug your ipad into your laptop... obviously intentionally, and the ipad is now a paper weight that i sometimes use for radar.

Thanks for the information.

They are working in a new version and server for MIDImux/Studiomux, it's currently in beta (open, last time I checked)

hope for the best. ^^^

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”