preset browser

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'm a happy sylenth1 user.
a nice addition to sylenth1 would be a preset browser similar to rob papen or u-he synth's.
is it realistic to waiting for such a feature?

thanks, alexander

oh no, no interest?

yes! please

Even Tal-UNO-LX have a better preset browser than Sylenth1. Serum is a good comparison, Sylenth isn't so bad in browsing individual presets (doens't mean there's no room for improvement tho). But if you have a large catalog of banks, then good luck finding what u want.

Even Spire did it !

What a mess for such a good synth !

Yes, a full screen preset browser like in Vital is high on my want-list for Sylenth.

it won´t happen because they are totally obsessed with copy protection and invest more time probably in that crap than in the plugin itself

A better browser would be nice.

If you have Unify, you can use their Unified versions of the Sylenth1 presets. The factory patches will show up in its browser organized by category.

I would love to see a better browser too

I think Spire's browser is well made and if Sylenth1's browser does the same, I would purchase Sylenth1 again. I look forward to future development...

I think the way it's done with u-he synths makes it easier to manage larger collections.
Patches aren't stored in *.fxb files. Instead they are either *.h2p or *.fxp. This makes organising folders easier and even renaming presets if you want to. Then the VST's file browser simply updates to show the files and folders new names.

Is there any chance that this will ever happen? I'm thinking of abandoning this VST and moving to Serum as it's far easier to use due to the Preset Browser!

Sylenth has some good sounds and many of them, but it's way to much hassle selecting Banks via the Menu all the time!

Selecting presets should be done using a browser like Serum, u-he etc, where the banks are stored as FXP files in standard windows folders. This makes renaming and organising them a doddle. And allows you to store Favourites.

Currently, I'm having to Extract banks using the Menu option, Rename them, then organise the patches as Banks in folders ready to be imported back into Sylenth which then have to be saved as a new Bank!!!

Please... can you add a browser to Sylenth. :pray: :tu:

+1

A better preset browser is my only request. I love the synth as it is. But I want to have favorites, I want to be able to see more than just the 512 presets from the currently loaded soundbank, I want to be able to browse and filter by tags and characteristics, add my own tags, etc.

+1 A better preset management is the only thing I really need for this wonderfull synth. Not that I would kick a better reverb from the edge of the bed :-)

Return to “LennarDigital”