TURNADO ios

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanted to know if there is a way to turn off the looping in the GRANULIZER effect within TURNADO. I really like the effects way of slowing down the audio without adding to much artifacts into the sound. Its sounds great but the problem is it loops even when it’s set to one shot or host sync. I like using the effect like HALFTIME since I haven’t been able to find a HALFTIME replacement in iOS and this one comes close except it loops the sound. I know you can use other effects within TURNADO but those others don’t sound as good as the GRANULIZER. Pitch shifting in CUBASIS using transpose don’t sound the same either. I know BM3 can pitch shift but CUBASIS sound quality to me sounds better. All I need is to be able to slow down the pitch without looping the audio.

Hi Beat Rumble,

unfortunately, there is no direct way to do so but maybe you could use the levelizer effect in parallel with the granulizer to prevent looping and to completely turn the audio off.
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Hope this helps.

Best,
Nadine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”