Looperator can’t find presets

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I've tried everything, and Looperator still won't recognize presets. I've tried deleting the playlist file. I've tried reinstalling. Nothing. What's even stranger, is that when I try to open a preset using the dialog box within the plug-in itself, the stock presets are not allowed to be opened. What is going on? Please see attached image.

Apologies for the posting this in the wrong forum to begin with.

Thanks,
Nakul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi theslyprofessor,

sorry to hear that! Do you mean that there are no presets when using the standalone version or when using Looperator within a DAW? If yes, which one? Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Garageband...?

Is it possible that you've enabled "iCloud Desktop & Documents folders" so that your presets are in your iCloud documents instead of the usual documents folder here?:
/Users/YOURLOGINNAME (your home folder)/Documents/Sugar Bytes/Looperator/

Also, does your user account has admin rights?

Please also note that when using Looperator within a DAW you may go to your System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy. There you’ll see some categories for permission to access certain elements on your Mac. They include location services like access to your Documents folder.
Open the Privacy panel and select Files and Folders and make also sure to select the checkbox below this app to allow your DAW to access files and folders in that location.

Anyway, if you still have problems please send us your
~/Library/Preferences/com.sugar-bytes.Looperator.plist file
to support[@]sugar-bytes.de or via PM as well as a screenshot of the exact folder location of your Looperator presets to figure out what's going wrong.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Return to “Sugar Bytes”