TDR version of the Molot compressor is out - Molotok (free) and Molot GE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well there you go then :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Interesting, been using the original alot for drums lately so played with it a few days expecting/to see if it could replace the original but after a few days I put Molot back on and there was the sound I loved, sticking to the original, sounds better to me but might find some other uses for this I guess.

I kinda regret nto getting the intro sale. Does TDR do blackfriday thingie?

Agility wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:38 pm Interesting, been using the original alot for drums lately so played with it a few days expecting/to see if it could replace the original but after a few days I put Molot back on and there was the sound I loved, sticking to the original, sounds better to me but might find some other uses for this I guess.
There's some passages in the manual where they describe how to get the same sound as the old Molot with this gem. Just read it. :tu: :phones:

Ploki wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:36 pm I kinda regret nto getting the intro sale. Does TDR do blackfriday thingie?
I've gotten good deals on TDR plugs during BF/Xmas.

"color scheme of the Molot is not a good look. Maybe they will add or have a secondary theme option at some point."
It looks... *Soviet*

they may well do, I know Proximity has an alternate GUI, in the installer and everything

I heard Molotok is Russian for, “start coding your own plugins if you don’t like the color!”

In my account I get upgrade to TDR Everything (Molot GE) for 20 EUR and 50 EUR to TDR Everything + DeEdger. Didn't succumb yet, but my, I feel sooo weak now...

Deedger wasn't that cheap (30€) for me, but I bought Molot for 20€. The equal loudness function helped me decide. I only use TDR for compression + eq, and if they make a colouring (tape/saturation/preamp) plugin, they will have my money too.
Last edited by rafa1981 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

rafa1981 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:51 pm Deedger wasn't that cheap (30€) for me, but I bought Molot for 20€. The equal loudness function helped me decide. It only use TDR for compression + eq, and if they make a colouring (tape/saturation/preamp) plugin, they will have my money too.
SlickEQ has saturation.

I use Slick EQ on each track to do boosts, but it is mostly subtle saturation. Not a bad thing, but it can't be the only saturation fx I use.
Last edited by rafa1981 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

rafa1981 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:51 pm The equal loudness function helped me decide.
Yeah, that one saves time, very useful feature. And, unlike other implementations from other developers, it just works. :clap:

I'm like a goddamn 'crack addict' trying to resist picking this up for €20. I don't need it :cry:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

^Don't torture yourself man, just get it and make the suffering go away! :P

I'll surely get Molot GE today; now my problem is if I should also get DeEdger...

Return to “Effects”