ModulysCS update

Official support for: raxntrax.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ModulysCS was released begin this week. Since then there were a lot of downloads. (>600).
But I also got 2 reactions saying the program did not start due to some missing components.

Since then I have been trying hard to find a solution to this issue.
I think I've nailed it, but I am not 100% sure.

It would be great if you could try ModulysCS to verify everything is working correctly.

The download/info page : https://www.raxntrax.com/modulys/modulysCS

It's a portable app (zip-file), so if it's not for you, just delete the folder where you copied to zip-content.
But I'll appreciate it a lot if you let me know if it's working correctly on your system. (Win64)

Thanks in advance!
Eric.

Hi, Eric
Win64 - Windows 10 v1909 here. Installed and working perfectly as far as I can tell.

Very impressive.

Mike

chilean_red wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:23 am Win64 - Windows 10 v1909 here. Installed and working perfectly as far as I can tell.
Very impressive.
Thanks a lot Mike!

Just wanted to let you know that something has broken with M CS. It was working on my machine, tried it today and am getting the missing components dialogue box. Win 64.

MRT wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:43 am Just wanted to let you know that something has broken with M CS. It was working on my machine, tried it today and am getting the missing components dialogue box. Win 64.
Hard to tell; something must have changed on your system for sure.
Did you try reinstalling?

SQ4 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:39 am ModulysCS was released begin this week.
This is a cool concept. I have the original CSound tome and am wondering if your CS version is extensible with CS code by users?
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

This is a cool concept. I have the original CSound tome and am wondering if your CS version is extensible with CS code by users?
If you mean creating/changing instruments, sure.
See the included editor + the info page.

SQ4 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:29 pm
If you mean creating/changing instruments, sure.
See the included editor + the info page.
Will do. Seems like a very cool idea!!
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

Return to “RaXnTraX”