TBProAudio updates sTilt to 2.0 - Free Linear Phase Tilt Filter Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
sTiltV2

TBProAudio updates sTilt, a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.

Intro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw6FDvY-pe4

sTiltV2 offers following features:
  • adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
  • adjustable center frequency
  • 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max
  • unit auto-gain
  • switch-able clip protection
  • filter limit
  • stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
  • stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring
  • sample exact bypass
  • linear phase filter design
  • distortion free processing engine
  • scalable GUI

System Requirements:
  • Windows 7 or newer
  • Mac OS X 10.11 or newer
  • OpenGL2
  • Compatible DAW
  • Win: VST2/VST3/AAX, 32/64 Bit
  • OS X: VST2/VST3/AAX/AU, 64 Bit
Price: Free

Update to V2.1:
- NEW: natural phase filter and zero delay filter

Oooh minimum and mixed phase modes, wooo. Awesome update, thank you!

I can't mix without ISOL8 now. It's so essential. Keep up the great work.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:33 pm Oooh minimum and mixed phase modes, wooo. Awesome update, thank you!

I can't mix without ISOL8 now. It's so essential. Keep up the great work.
Thank you

TB-ProAudio wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:54 am Update to V2.1:
- NEW: natural phase filter and zero delay filter
Awesome! Thanks for the update :D

MogwaiBoy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:33 pm I can't mix without ISOL8 now. It's so essential. Keep up the great work.
I've made presets - mono 200/400hz - 4khz after watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PnQWjtMROs

Thanks for the great free offerings.

thank you :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Out of the many free effects/mixing vsts I've tried, a hobby of sorts, TBProAudio's Gsatplus, Stiltv2, Mmeter2, and ISOL8 are among the few that I ended up keeping and using. I particularly appreciate how easy it is to download your free plugins--click on a link and I'm done. With most other companies, I have to jump through hoops before being able to install their free vsts. Thanks for adding the new filter modes to Stiltv2! Now I can use Stilttv2, with zero latency, during tracking.

sambaji wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:09 pm Out of the many free effects/mixing vsts I've tried, a hobby of sorts, TBProAudio's Gsatplus, Stiltv2, Mmeter2, and ISOL8 are among the few that I ended up keeping and using. I particularly appreciate how easy it is to download your free plugins--click on a link and I'm done. With most other companies, I have to jump through hoops before being able to install their free vsts. Thanks for adding the new filter modes to Stiltv2! Now I can use Stilttv2, with zero latency, during tracking.
Thank you :)

Thank you TB-ProAudio for your contribution to the audio community!! :tu:

Oh,very cool, thanks for this. You make cool stuff and it's awesome of you to share some with the community.

Return to “Effects”