Sylenth1 for LogicPro X + new M1 Apple chips

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone received a reply from support regarding M1 native?

Any news? Is Lennard ok?

what a bummer :(

the lack of open discussion and status report on this, is worse than even saying m1 native support not going to happen at all...

i completely understand these things can take plenty of time, updating codebases, SDKs and libraries - but atleast let us customers know what to expect? let us know whether its 12% ready? or 70% ready?
we payed for a product that at the moment might as well be at the verge of abandonware as far as we know (because we dont know much).

i personally think that being transparent from the development side, both when things are good and bad is always the best practice, we all love sylenth1 and im sure people would love an occasional status reports (even if things go bad), and will definitely appreciate any hard work being put in to keep development and the product alive :)

Here's my take.

I bought Sylenth years ago. I hope Lennard updates it for M1. If he does then Mac users will continue to buy it. If he doesn't, they won't.

If somebody bought it after Apple released M1 then ultimately that's on them unfortunately, have to base purchases on the current state of a product rather than wishful thinking.

Fingers crossed from me but I am not so hopeful.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

yeah not very nice to treat your customers like that, reminds me of access'es tactics

For anyone finding this thread from google here's a tl;dr October 3, 2022 still no native plugin.

i wanted to save you all from the pain of having to read all the obnoxious comments in this thread; seriously you guys think being disparaging is gonna make a native release come faster??

We went through this back in the day during the great 64-bit famine. We only had to wait 5 years, so buckle up for the long haul folks.

Tronam wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:22 pm We went through this back in the day during the great 64-bit famine. We only had to wait 5 years, so buckle up for the long haul folks.
So true.

I remember the seismic surge of love towards Lennard when that Mac 64bit harvest finally came to fruition.

I know the big love can flow again towards our favourite Dutch dev if an M1 version appears. C’mon Lennard, pretty please;)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:15 am
Tronam wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:22 pm We went through this back in the day during the great 64-bit famine. We only had to wait 5 years, so buckle up for the long haul folks.
So true.

I remember the seismic surge of love towards Lennard when that Mac 64bit harvest finally came to fruition.

I know the big love can flow again towards our favourite Dutch dev if an M1 version appears. C’mon Lennard, pretty please;)
It took so long that this urban legend started popping all over the web claiming the source code had been lost.

Sometimes I feel frustrated because there is no opportunity to let this beauty live on by continuously adding up to date supports...

Sylenth1 literally changed my life many years ago :roll:

I would pay extra for an update to apple silicon. You could also update new waveforms for the oscillators. I'm sure many would be willing to pay $75+ for an update. It would be a really nice surprise if there would be an update this year.

(It got posted in the VST3 thread but Logic users might not read that one)

Beta of M1 AU released!!!

DL from your user area. Not done any real testing yet but it works!!

Thanks Lennard, the records will show I never doubted you ;)

revvy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:35 am
Beta of M1 AU released!!!
Awesome!
Thank You for the heads up!

Official 3.072 (m1 + Ventura support) update is available on the site...didn't see it posted here, so I thought I'd let everyone know.

Return to “LennarDigital”