HorusAnd Clone requests.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Horus, you think Antares Auto tune or Oeksound Soothe 2 , are something you could clone in the future? Just trying to cover all the bases with MXXX as we don't have a resonance suppressor or real auto tune suite

At some point maybe Vojtech will release a real Pitch editor like Melodyne, but I doubt it. Who knows maybe Mixrevolution will give us more modules...

Hey, so just a couple thoughts

Antares Auto Tune - I'm not sure there's anything I could do there..

Soothe 2 - I've thought a lot about this. To me, MSpectralDynamics accomplishes the same things and more. I feel like "resonance suppressor" falls under the much larger umbrella of "spectral dynamics", if that makes sense. But, even if I tried to put something similar together, there's no way to put the little analyzer / graph thing on the easy screen.. and without that, it does't really work..

Keep the ideas coming tho! If it's possible, I'll definitely do it :)

HorusAnd wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:45 pm there's no way to put the little analyzer / graph thing on the easy screen.. and without that, it does't really work..

Keep the ideas coming tho! If it's possible, I'll definitely do it :)
Hihi, I just stumbled into this topic again, and as allways it seems all possible and easy ;-). Don't know how easy that would be for the easy-screen (even without the analysis visuals it would now be easy to have 'normal' EQ settings with lowpass highpass, and parametric eqs...), but doing soothe-like things IS EASY POSSIBLE when just using an EQ in the sidechain input! You get it? Just turn threshold to a fixed level and then pushing frequencies above that level with an EQ in the sidechain input for me seems to do exactly what soothe2 does. And now come the cool part: MSD has those Quality settings and where soothe seems to be on lower settings with latency of 2048, MSD can be set to much higher quality... Although somehow the low quality settings add that grainyness to the sound, that makes it even smoother sometimes... Now my results are VERY VERY SIMILAR!

Ah, all we would need now is the "selectivity" knob, making the processor focussing on the narrower peaks...

Vojtech, would that be doable?

Return to “MeldaProduction”