Hive 2.1 Izmo skin by Plugmon

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HcDoom wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:35 pm This is skin is better than original one how the modules are set up, but the color is total nonsense, everything is like one flat board, hard to navigate and eyes start to hurt after a while. Some borders or more colors with this module set up wouldnt hurt it either. Hive is probably one of the best synths around but has the bad GUI issue since it has been released... :(
Have you tried my Gizmo variant? Offers a bit more color and more contrast.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=562374

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:20 am
Have you tried my Gizmo variant? Offers a bit more color and more contrast.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=562374
Thank you, just downloaded this and I must say this looks much better than original Izmo colors. Excellent! Great job!

I whish plugmon made a zebra skin in the same style. They have one on their site but it just doesn't do it for me. Also this style of modulation assignment should come to zebra imo :)

Yeah so what's up with letter q in this skin?

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:59 pm Yeah so what's up with letter q in this skin?
Thev very latest build should use a newer version of the Inter font that fixes that issue. I linked to it in my Gizmo thread (first post) just in case you need to manually grab the font and fix it.

Ah! Thanks :)

am i missing something or is it impossible to use "Constant" as mod source, and i.e. Phase and tune as destination?

Ploki wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 pm am i missing something or is it impossible to use "Constant" as mod source, and i.e. Phase and tune as destination?
Works pretty well via the mod matrix.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tibah wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:46 pm
Ploki wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 pm am i missing something or is it impossible to use "Constant" as mod source, and i.e. Phase and tune as destination?
Works pretty well via the mod matrix.
Thanks- I completely missed the mod matrix :dog:

I tried using izmo but don’t gel with it as with other plugmons skins. But Hive is also the stock skin i like the most. And actually like like

I'm still new to Hive in general and it's really growing on me, but still can't decide between stock / Izmo. Helps with the stock that certain mod sources are instantly available. :party:

Well, "Cst" is abbreviation for "Constant" and Phase/Tune mod assigning via D&D is available in just the same way as the original skin.

ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:47 am
Well, "Cst" is abbreviation for "Constant" and Phase/Tune mod assigning via D&D is available in just the same way as the original skin.

Thanks!
Yeah i was also missing the whole 5 tabs at the bottom. :dog:

It’s a great skin don’t get me wrong, and I appreciate the monolith-esque looks

Return to “u-he”