Opening the Shreddage 3 demo projects

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, Zircon and company! I wanted to poke around in the two provided Shreddage 3 Stratus projects, but I'm having a dreadful time opening them - I'm a Reaper user so I'm working with a demo version of Studio One for the Third Destiny project. I don't have all the plugins necessary to open the project but I thought that I would at least be able to listen to the Stratus tracks.

When I load the project, I get several "Loading instruments has failed, as their libraries are not installed on this computer" messages - a couple of them name the Matt Halpern Signature Pack, but the others don't name a specific library. When I open up the instruments with the multiple instances of Kontakt, all the multis are empty with the exception of Kontakt 5 5 (which has Shreddage II Bass, which I happen to have installed).

Stratus is installed and usable - you can see it in the sidebar. Do you have any hints to be able to load even a cut-down version of the project?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”