Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Basically, that sounds like good news. Now back to the original question (you might have incidentially missed it ;) )...

How's Aspect getting along? Any progress to report to the waiting crowd? I don't think it's appropriate to ask every other week, but I don't feel really guilty after more than a month...

It's been a slow few weeks - on everything plug-in, not just Aspect - because me and my partner have had to relocate for medical reasons (not mine, I hasten to add: I'm as healthy as a mule!) So little progress, unfortunately; but we are now settled in our new place and I'm back full-time coding, which will be more or less so half-a-day Architect, half-a-day Aspect for the immediate future. So hopefully next time you ask, I'll have something more positive to report, progress-wise!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Well, that's something I can actually live with.
I hope you'll be fine together with your partner in your new place. That shall be your first priority. And if you can spare time for Aspect you can make us greedy folks happy as well ;)

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 pm It's been a slow few weeks - on everything plug-in, not just Aspect - because me and my partner have had to relocate for medical reasons (not mine, I hasten to add: I'm as healthy as a mule!) So little progress, unfortunately; but we are now settled in our new place and I'm back full-time coding, which will be more or less so half-a-day Architect, half-a-day Aspect for the immediate future. So hopefully next time you ask, I'll have something more positive to report, progress-wise!
That’s great to hear. I hope the new location works for you guys.

Aspect is one of the only synths that I’m actually looking forward to.

So, just want to be enerving as usual:)

How is it going with the lovely Aspect?
By the way, they may be a time when it needs new presets.
I will offer you my art to create some presets for your Aspect.
:)

For the record, I would like to stress that it wasn't me this time. I was ready to give it another 2 weeks ;)

kylie wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:37 pm For the record, I would like to stress that it wasn't me this time. I was ready to give it another 2 weeks ;)
I have noted so in the official communication log, and also set a reminder in my calendar for for 2 weeks time! :P
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:06 am
kylie wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:37 pm For the record, I would like to stress that it wasn't me this time. I was ready to give it another 2 weeks ;)
I have noted so in the official communication log, and also set a reminder in my calendar for for 2 weeks time! :P
I feel honoured to be part of an official calendar entry and the Captain's Log at Loomer Enterprise(s). Feel free to send the "Customer of the Month Award - Category: Active Support Forum Members" certificate to the email address recorded in you official customer database. Only if that doesn't distract you from working on Aspect, of course :hihi:

:hihi: Look at this, my question was absolutely ignored.
Reminds me about my wife :hihi:

classic wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:17 pm :hihi: Look at this, my question was absolutely ignored.
So if you already learned not to complain, how come you still do here? :wink:
Whatever Colin comes up with... it may - ok, forget about may - it will take time, even years, if necessary, but it has always been rewarding so far.

classic wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:17 pm :hihi: Look at this, my question was absolutely ignored.
Sorry, yes, I realise now I did miss you out. In answer: it's going well, and I'd be happy to let you work on some presets when I have locked down the feature set.

I have to admit that I am late with my "next inquiry to be expected in a fortnight" promise, but hey, I seem to have adapted to Colin, well - sort of :hihi:

So, let's play "Any good news about Aspect?" again 8)

Still beavering away at it, I'm afraid, not quite ready for the public, but I will try my darned hardest to get it to you around or during the Christmas break, all going well.

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:00 am Still beavering away at it, I'm afraid, not quite ready for the public, but I will try my darned hardest to get it to you around or during the Christmas break, all going well.
. o O ( must... resist... temptation... to... ask... for... what... year... :hihi: )

All fine, colin, christmas break sounds fair...

Happy New Year. Any new on Aspect updates? Both VST and AU are reliably crashing Live and Logic for me these days...

Return to “Loomer”