Online Instruction for Guitar...a friend of mine just launched a new site

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been a member of KVR for many years and have never pitched any product or service. I think this is a good time to change that. A good friend of mine recently launched a new site focusing on online guitar instruction. Mark has been providing free lessons on Youtube for almost 8 years, but is now taking it to a new level. His launch pricing expires today (I didn't know this until yesterday)...it has been running for the past week or so.

Here is the chance to same money on a 1-year or lifetime membership. Mark's approach is refreshing and stands out from other online instructors. I think you would appreaciate the way he approaches learning the guitar...

https://mark-z-guitar-school.teachable. ... ar-members
Bob B.
Founder
dawtopia.com
Music Production Blog for Stage | Studio | Digital Audio Workstation
Helping Musicians Make Great Music, That's What We Do!

Judging by his youtube channel I see nothing that stands out about Mark Zabel to others that do the same thing. He has a pretty low subscriber rate at 53.7k for a youtube channel that has been going for 8 years when you compare with other guitar tutorial channels that have been around as long. There are plenty of websites that claim to have an unique approach to teaching guitar, but at the end of the day it's horses for courses.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Return to “Guitars”