When is V15 ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1 for the GUIs on MTurboReverb. Was really surprised when I turned it on just now.

Excellent plugins just keep getting better.

CTRL+R Click for default? No double click?

Hoping the new GUI's are not the default, or that there is a quick setting to switch to traditional globally.

I love the unsexy utilitarian Melda UI.

I want the values of all knobs in the new custom GUI to always be displayed, or I want to see the background marks like some custom GUIs in MTurboComp. :)

Love the new GUIs :) and + for Values to be displayed if possible

For the lovers of "unsexy utilitarian Melda UI" :D - there's an option in the Settings ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

In the mguitar architect there are no presets. I test it and i think this is now the best distortion and cabinet sim. also much better as older melda distortions or cabinet sims. no muddy or fizzle quaky sound with this EQ settings.
mguitararchitect EQ setting.jpg
other guitar sims when boost 6 khz sound then very harsh and fizzle.that this is not hear so bad they have very high level in 1.6 khz and this give qaucking sound. in mguitar architect you can reduce 1.6 khz ad boost 6.4 khz and it sound amazing as real guitar amp and maybe better. with the clarifier you can also reach diffrent good sounding tones that can not get from other amp sims
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I see in soem amps is a SAG knob add. this is very usefull too and bring more dynamic. on real amp special on marshall amps this happen much. here is a video this let see and hear the diffrence with SAG on marshall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP0I9Idp8YY at 11:32. and he tell that SAG not only have effect of poweramp. it reduce the voltage of preamps too. there is also a compare how phase inverter sound. maybe you can add SAG knob on the marshall amp and other amps too

the mguitar architect is list as alpha. it work currently good. the double sound great. I use a mono guitar and doubler after the cabinet. sound much better as mdoubletrack and have no latency increase. whats miss are distortion pedals and the mcabinet(i buy) is not list to use. for distortion pedals can use the precision saturator and have alot settings.

what is the planned price for it ?. I see it have many very expensive effects as the turbo reverb turbo delay.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

v15 in da house!

Thank you! :love: We'll see about the presets, so much work!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

So are the loading and re-opening times negatively affected in V15 or can i update safely?
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

FapFilter wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:09 pm So are the loading and re-opening times negatively affected in V15 or can i update safely?
I'm not aware of any problems.
Vojtech

Thanks, just wanted to be sure just in case i"ll have to upgrade :tu:
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Return to “MeldaProduction”