Hive 2.X Feature Requests

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like all AI tools, they probably keep learning and about a year or so after I sign up and give it a good look at my code, everyone else can just prompt it with ”//Diva style filter“ and boom, all synths become the same.

Urs wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:31 pm Like all AI tools, they probably keep learning and about a year or so after I sign up and give it a good look at my code, everyone else can just prompt it with ”//Diva style filter“ and boom, all synths become the same.
That's the first thing they do, scan your entire code base. With telemetry off most of the features don't work except asking a question. I guess that makes sense since it can't refactor your code without telemetry or write docstrings without knowing what you've written. Most of what I'm doing doesn't matter anyway, but your work is entirely different.
Ubuntu 24.04 (beta)- Liquorix Kernel (latency 1.15ms) - Pipewire & Wireplumber - bitwig - yabridge (dune, spire, pigments, valhalla)- CLAP - Vital - U-He - TAL - OSIRUS - Surge XT - discoDSP - Audio Damage
KORG Native for Linux please.

Please include the way to change the note in the sequencer by dragging and pulling up or down like in Repro, i find it to be much faster than the dropdown, it could be a setting you can set on/off.
A way to lock the sequencer play mode (or ALL sequencer settings, including all notes with a single button) would also be very useful.

dvd98 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:40 pm ... than the dropdown ...
You could use the mouse wheel for that, very quick changes that way.

Viktor [TUC] wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:32 pm
dvd98 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:40 pm ... than the dropdown ...
You could use the mouse wheel for that, very quick changes that way.
Yeah i know about that, still find the way it's done in Repro the quickest/most useful.

Return to “u-he”