E-Phonic Invader 2 v1.0.11 (WIN / OSX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Invader 2

Ok I went ahead and purchased Invader 2. I'm not proud of what I paid so to assuage my guilt a bit here are 20 patches.

Please feel free to use them as you wish or toss them in the thrash..... :tu:

Invader 2 Teksonik 01.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

e-phonic wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:21 am
e-crooner wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:35 pm Does it use a zero-delay feedback filter? Just wondering...
It's not a ZDF Filter. I couldn't hear the difference between the ZDF and non ZDF version so I chose to keep things simple and reduce the CPU load.
I never really hear the difference, either, probably because I don't do extreme stuff such as modulations.

e-phonic wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:24 pm Hi,

I've been working on this synthesizer on and off for a while now and finally had some time to make a public BETA version for Windows and OSX (intel). The synth was developed to be a reasonably light weight poly synth that is easy to program.

Such a simple and elegant UI, I can't believe some high profile commercial brands can't make a UI as elegant as this.

Teksonik wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:19 pm Ok I went ahead and purchased Invader 2. I'm not proud of what I paid so to assuage my guilt a bit here are 20 patches.

Please feel free to use them as you wish or toss them in the thrash..... :tu:

Invader 2 Teksonik 01.zip
Whoaa! Thanks! :tu: I will check them out ASAP.

UPDATE v1.0.7
  • Fix scaling issues and blurry interface on some configurations.
  • Qwerty keyboard now disabled by default to prevent hanging notes in FL Studio.
    The keyboard can be enabled via the menu.
https://www.e-phonic.com/invader.html

Thanks! You ARE the man. You've managed to polish this so brightly that I can't even look at it, a bit like Indy and the Ark. At least my face won't melt off if I sneak a peek. Good day sir-

There finally is a little review video of it on YT, but I don't get the impression that he really familiarized himself with it. It can go way beyond his little demo tune:

https://youtu.be/aImyT1tgvnY

what is the p + m next to lfo label?

switchable poly/mono?

Yes, but hardwired, no switch.

I thought it meant Pitch and Mod.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm Yes, but hardwired, no switch.
ta

AnX wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:34 pm what is the p + m next to lfo label?
Yes, LFO1 is fixed polyphonic LFO2 is fixed monophonic.
I know, I need to make the manual. I just want to get some of the last issues out of the way first.
:tu:

e-phonic wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:19 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:34 pm what is the p + m next to lfo label?
Yes, LFO1 is fixed polyphonic LFO2 is fixed monophonic.
I know, I need to make the manual. I just want to get some of the last issues out of the way first.
:tu:
i was just looking at the gui, I haven't tried it yet :wink:

(I def will when I get time)

Why is the hyphen in a patch name displayed as an x?

(Nvm... missed the Metal requirement.)
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Return to “Instruments”