E-Phonic Invader 2 v1.0.11 (WIN / OSX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Invader 2

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:26 pm There finally is a little review video of it on YT, but I don't get the impression that he really familiarized himself with it. It can go way beyond his little demo tune:
What a complete and utter waste of time that video is. It's exactly the sort of YT video I hate - more interested in being first than in doing a good job and telling people something they may not be able to discover for themselves by spending 5 minutes with the demo/trial version.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:56 am
e-crooner wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:26 pm There finally is a little review video of it on YT, but I don't get the impression that he really familiarized himself with it. It can go way beyond his little demo tune:
What a complete and utter waste of time that video is. It's exactly the sort of YT video I hate - more interested in being first than in doing a good job and telling people something they may not be able to discover for themselves by spending 5 minutes with the demo/trial version.
5 seconds looking at the GUI would have been enough for that…
And he didn’t do the dev a favor either by talking about pwyw prices…

@e-phonic
Congratulations on this great synth! Excellent sound! Brillant GUI (although I liked it more when it was still a little darker, but that's just a matter of personal taste)! Enjoy your well-deserved break! :)

@Teksonik
Thank you for the patches! Very generous of you. There are some really awesome sounds, particularly in the ARP/SEQ and BAS categories ("In Out" is great). :tu:

Downloaded the demo, but Reaper can't find it it seems.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

My Reaper found it right away, but maybe you are using another Reaper :hihi:
Did you move it to your default VST folder? It doesn't come with an installer.

e-crooner wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:24 pm My Reaper found it right away, but maybe you are using another Reaper :hihi:
im sure youd notice him in your room?

check the wardrobe actually, right at the back, near narnia.

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 pm Downloaded the demo, but Reaper can't find it it seems.
It's VST3. Do you have the default VST3 path setup?

e-musician wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:33 pm @Teksonik
Thank you for the patches! Very generous of you. There are some really awesome sounds, particularly in the ARP/SEQ and BAS categories ("In Out" is great). :tu:
Thank you for the kinds words! :hug: I'm very glad you like them. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 pm Downloaded the demo, but Reaper can't find it it seems.
Older versions of Reaper don't load VST3 plugins. Check your version number.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:17 pm
It's VST3. Do you have the default VST3 path setup?
Teksonik wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:52 pm
yes i know. Never had problems with installing vst3 before. Although i never use vst3 so i never really remember where it should be placed but i figured it out even though it shouldnt really matter where it is placed as long as i direct Reaper to the search path. I will try again as. Thanks.

Older versions of Reaper don't load VST3 plugins. Check your version number.
While i dont have the newest version, it does load vst3 plugins. I placed Invader in Program Files/Common Files/vst3 but seems Reaper can't find it, or i am blind. :hihi: .. anyway it should be in there and i suppose i have to go through the entire VST plugin folder.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

^ woah the quoteting got messed up there it seems :?

BONES wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:56 am It's exactly the sort of YT video I hate - more interested in being first than in doing a good job and telling people something they may not be able to discover for themselves by spending 5 minutes with the demo/trial version.
It seems he has removed some critical comments on his video as well...

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:37 pm While i dont have the newest version, it does load vst3 plugins. I placed Invader in Program Files/Common Files/vst3 but seems Reaper can't find it, or i am blind. :hihi: .. anyway it should be in there and i suppose i have to go through the entire VST plugin folder.
Did you get it up and running? If not, please check the Preferences -> VST tab and check if the folder is in the VST plug-in paths.

e-phonic wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:02 am
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:37 pm While i dont have the newest version, it does load vst3 plugins. I placed Invader in Program Files/Common Files/vst3 but seems Reaper can't find it, or i am blind. :hihi: .. anyway it should be in there and i suppose i have to go through the entire VST plugin folder.
Did you get it up and running? If not, please check the Preferences -> VST tab and check if the folder is in the VST plug-in paths.
i just noticed you need Windows 8 or 10. I'm on Win 7 so that might be the case but i will keep trying

Great synth for fast programming bread and butter presets :tu:
I read Bones review, which made me check the demo. Donated and I'm using it now in Windows under S1 with no problems :)

Is there any plan to release Apple Silicon native?

Return to “Instruments”