Crashes

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So Uhbik VST3 (but not VST2), and MFM2 (both VST and VST3) crash on my system, under both Reaper and Bitwig. Is there any way of providing crash dump information to help the u-he people?

Both Uhbik and MFM2 did not receive an update for Linux for quite some time now.
The crashes will most likely already be fixed with the next beta version.
MFM2 might possibly get a new beta in a couple of weeks (can't promise this yet), but Uhbik will take some more time.

Nonetheless, you can provide some more information, that would be good:
* which revision number do the plugins show
* when does it crash
* which Linux version and desktop environment are you using
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue on Linux Ubuntustudio 20.4 ( 5.4.0-100-lowlatency #113-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 3 19:24:13 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux) with Reaper 6.43 and Uhbik G and Uhbik A (8272). Sometimes when opening the Plugin GUI Reaper crashes.

my graphics:

Graphics:
Device-1: Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics
driver: i915 v: kernel
Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.13 driver: modesetting
unloaded: fbdev,vesa resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz
OpenGL: renderer: Mesa DRI Intel HD Graphics 4600 (HSW GT2)
v: 4.5 Mesa 21.2.6

Can you test if any of the other plugins, that are newer, i.e. revision 12092, work fine on your system?

tasmaniandevil wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:20 pm Can you test if any of the other plugins, that are newer, i.e. revision 12092, work fine on your system?
I have to check latest versions, but I don't have any issues with 11037 (Hive, Diva, Zebra, Repro).

That's good. If newer versions work ok, then it's very likely that Uhbik will also be ok once we are able to update it.

Return to “u-he Linux support”