Things guitar salesmen say

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Daimonicon wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:24 pm I see you but I ignore you. I'm too cool to be bothered no matter what you're here for to buy.
aka Day One of training at Guitar Center
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:46 pm i once went to a different, but equally local (im midway between 2, or was, one closed) branch of the same chain.
there was a younger lad who i had seen at the store i normally visited, he asked me "scuse me, are you the guy with the beard who bought all the pedals?"

the answer was yes, im still the guy with the beard, and im here to buy even more pedals :D
don't buy all the pedals (and waffles).
remember the belgian guy?
he might send you more dick pics. :lol:
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:34 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:46 pm i once went to a different, but equally local (im midway between 2, or was, one closed) branch of the same chain.
there was a younger lad who i had seen at the store i normally visited, he asked me "scuse me, are you the guy with the beard who bought all the pedals?"

the answer was yes, im still the guy with the beard, and im here to buy even more pedals :D
don't buy all the pedals (and waffles).
remember the belgian guy?
he might send you more dick pics. :lol:
that's fine, mary, loves dick...

Floyd Rose are just as easy to set up as a hard tail

They don’t even say anything anymore.

They just point to the poster that my wife made them put up saying ‘DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN’

Return to “Guitars”