New Horizons free with the 8.1 update

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it just me or didn't Arturia say in one of their videos that this new bank of presets came with the updagrade?

It's in the online store but not free...

🤔

Looks to me like it's free to new buyers and upgraders (eg from VColl7), but not people just updating

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:51 am Looks to me like it's free to new buyers and upgraders (eg from VColl7), but not people just updating
Now why doesn't that surprise me...

have you looked to see if it's available from the plugin itself rather than the store? I think that's how the ones they added to Pigments a while back turned up for existing users.

Yes, it's not

gaggle of hermits wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:51 pm have you looked to see if it's available from the plugin itself rather than the store? I think that's how the ones they added to Pigments a while back turned up for existing users.
Not there

I've contacted Arturia support to sort it out, will keep you all in the loop...

From Arturia Tech Support
The New Horizons bank is free for people who purchase an upgrade from VC7 to VC8 during the current flash upgrade offer,

For owners of the VC8 the bank is available discounted 19.99 during the time of the offer.
There you go….
Last edited by seagate2019 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They have half price sales on presets every now and then

You can also demo a selection of presets from each pack - there were a few I really liked but I'll wait till a sale

There is now a sale on, I just snagged New Horizons for €9.99…

Return to “Arturia”