If you could bring back to life any Singer/Musician who died before their time who would it be?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Over the years many stars of the music business have died before their time. If you could bring one back to life who would you choose and why? It can be a singer or musician in any genre, pop, rock, jazz, blues or any other genre but someone it would be generally considered died before their time.

For me it has to be Freddie Mercury without a doubt. The greatest frontman that ever lived. I can only imagine how many more great songs he could have wrote as a solo artist or as part of a band like Queen. Who knows where his fame would have taken him, maybe he would have done more with Queen or maybe he would have formed another band, or gone completely solo for good. Whatever he did though I think he would have carried on singing because he loved being the showman. It's clear that when he was on stage he was a different more confident person. My greatest regret is that I never saw Queen live when Freddie was fronting the band, that would have been special, I've seen plenty of live performances of Queen on T.V and it looked pretty awesome to me, can't think of a band that did better live performances back when Freddie Mercury was the frontman of Queen. :band:
Last edited by Henry Jimdrix on Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Orpheus, whose music could bring stones to life and who was killed by the intoxicated female followers of Dionysus.
Last edited by Michael L on Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

cliff burton.
hed have never let "st anger" happen :x

Dolores O'Riordan

Avihen Livne a.k.a Cosma.

Michael L wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:53 pm Orpheus, whose music could bring the stones
and mick and keef have been going ever since ...

jackoo wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:56 pm Dolores O'Riordan
Yes she's not been gone very long she died submerged in her bath due to alchohol intoxication so you can definitely say she died before her time.

Michael L wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:53 pm Orpheus, whose music could bring stones to life and who was killed by the intoxicated female followers of Dionysus.
I think he'll always be remembered more for his poetry.

Passing Bye wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 pm Avihen Livne a.k.a Cosma.
Can't say I'm Familiar with this person, What did they do? and why have you chosen them?

Bolan
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Pete Ham. So he could live to sue Apple records AND Warner Brothers over the way they mishandled the release of one of their best efforts & constantly screwed them out of royalties
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

viola beach.
the whole band were killed in a road accident
don't know much of their work tbh, but they were a local band, pipped by the likes of noel gallagher to be going on to big things
not that i have any love for noel, the loss of four local teenage musicians at the start of their big adventure (first euro tour) was/is sad.

SRV

Kurt

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”