ROLI's writing on the wall happened

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seaboard Rise 2 now available for preorder... "wider keys and honed edges. Embossed ridges let you accurately feel every key — and feel your music." "The most responsive playing surface"... $1400, or $1100 with discount code for people who have Roli products.

Well, I've been practicing for the smaller keys of the Seaboard Block, and I have Artiphon for wider "keys". I *might* be interested in this, but now's not a great time for me to spend that much money, and I suspect there may be better sales in the future.

[Edit: discount code was supposedly 20% off but new Roli email says it's $300 off which is slightly more generous.]

tried entering the code from the mail i got one hour ago, price dropped to 1160€ from 1300€.
that's 140€ of discount.
that's 10-ish %

I have the original RISE and a few blocks.

dunno where you got 300$ from

Ploki wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:32 pm tried entering the code from the mail i got one hour ago, price dropped to 1160€ from 1300€.
that's 140€ of discount.
that's 10-ish %

I have the original RISE and a few blocks.

dunno where you got 300$ from
The email I received says:

"As a ROLI creator, you’ll SAVE $300 (£230, €275) on RISE 2 when you preorder today. Simply use the code"

"As a ROLI creator, you’ll SAVE $150 (£120, €140) on RISE 2 when you preorder today. Simply use the code RS-ek3*** at checkout on roli.com to activate your exclusive discount.*"

(i think the code is generic)

What do you have from ROLI?
I have a dev kit, lightpad block, rise block, and rise25. how much more do i need to qualify for a bigger discount :roll:

Ploki wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:44 pm "As a ROLI creator, you’ll SAVE $150 (£120, €140) on RISE 2 when you preorder today. Simply use the code RS-ek3*** at checkout on roli.com to activate your exclusive discount.*"

(i think the code is generic)

What do you have from ROLI?
I have a dev kit, lightpad block, rise block, and rise25. how much more do i need to qualify for a bigger discount :roll:
Three Seaboard Blocks, Lightpad M, all the software (iirc) and most of the expansions....

I also have the M lightpad.
Not all software tho.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”