Expressive E Imagine, physical modeling synth plugin in collaboration with AAS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Imagine

Maybe Expressiveé can push AAS to MPE… I hope so. Though Plasmonic isn‘t bad as well, but very different…

One of my most disappointing purchases - not even Apple Silicon ready yet let alone MPE

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:43 pm One of my most disappointing purchases - not even Apple Silicon ready yet let alone MPE
Tell me about it. I own all of their instruments and a Touché and would sell all of it in a heartbeat if it wasn't iLok. Got an Osmose on the way, but certainly not to use it with their abandonware software.

touche is not ilok is it?

Any news about Expressivee? I thought Imagine and Noisy were very good but reading this post I'm having second thoughts.
I own Chromaphone 3 which I like a lot, and I thought Imagine was kinda different but everyone says here C3 is actually better and you don't need Imagine if you have it.
As for Noisy, people say nice things about it, but in KVR there's little talk about it. Any thought? I'm asking because they are on sale now (89 each and 190 for the whole bundle of instruments).
I also thought they were excellent instruments because no-one is selling them second hand (which is usually a good sign)..

Return to “Instruments”