S-B-J - Chumba Lumba [Electro - Experimental]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have made some new tracks :)

They are reasonably chaotic mainly due to the fact that I chose to make them in a DAWless setup.

https://soundcloud.com/sbj67/chumba-lumba

https://j1s1.bandcamp.com/album/following-a-leaf

Here are some redeem codes to use:https://j1s1.bandcamp.com/yum
qtc9-39us
bnju-czml
wwgx-xtke
cpts-jbzu
pfnp-yw9q
rwdg-bxgz
juzf-brqb
6ltm-w46w
usz6-hat4
lj2k-523m
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

...and about time too :D

seismic1 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:01 am ...and about time too :D
When you're right you're right. 4 years is a long time and I really hope my next release will take lesser time to finish.
Thanks for stopping by :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp

Nice sound design and use of the stereo field.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am Nice sound design and use of the stereo field.
Thanks bro for taking the time and listening to my audio outlet :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp

Sounds nice! Millions of plays on Soundcloud don´t tell us lies, well?

htcnext2 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:33 pm Sounds nice! Millions of plays on Soundcloud don´t tell us lies, well?
In fact they can :ud: But if I don't promote this who will. Thanks for listening :phones:
Sound C loud
Band C amp

sbj wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:09 pm
They are reasonably chaotic mainly due to the fact that I chose to make them in a DAWless setup.
Actually, I think this has a more mellow and chilled sound than a lot of your older tracks. It's definitely moving into the ambient glitch area, with those eerie pads and the hesitant bassline. This feeling is reinforced by listening to the other tracks on the album.

Kit list?

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 pm
sbj wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:09 pm
Actually, I think this has a more mellow and chilled sound than a lot of your older tracks. It's definitely moving into the ambient glitch area, with those eerie pads and the hesitant bassline. This feeling is reinforced by listening to the other tracks on the album.

Kit list?

Good work :)
Thanks for supporting this Tim :hug:

I used Tal-Sampler exclusively on all the tracks except the last where I also added some sounds from Bazille.
Both loaded up in Savi-Host and using the recorder in that adding one track at a time.

The final "Mastering" was done with only two :D Plugins in Wavosaur.
MixBussEQ from Final Mix Software and my old but trusty VintageWarmer.

Another big part of these tracks is my KeyStep 37. It is such a joy to work with and really helped bringing these tracks to life.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp

Return to “Music Cafe”