Upgrade to Acoustica Post Production Suite

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I currently have licenses for all products contained within the Acoustica Post Production Suite product (Acoustica Premium Edition 7.x, DeVerberate 2.x and DeFilter).

I would like to be included in upgrades for the Post Production Suite (for example DeVerberate 2 to 3) but am currently excluded having purchased all the products prior to the Suite existing.

Can you offer an option for users of all products to upgrade to the Post Production Suite?

Thanks

jdavis3 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:27 pm I currently have licenses for all products contained within the Acoustica Post Production Suite product (Acoustica Premium Edition 7.x, DeVerberate 2.x and DeFilter).

I would like to be included in upgrades for the Post Production Suite (for example DeVerberate 2 to 3) but am currently excluded having purchased all the products prior to the Suite existing.

Can you offer an option for users of all products to upgrade to the Post Production Suite?
Yes, we can provide a free upgrade to DeVerberate 3 in that case. Please submit a support ticket (https://acondigital.com/support/submit-support-ticket/), specify the email address you used for the purchases and we'll get that arranged.

Best,
Stian

Considering that Acustica Premium contains the mastering suite, the restoration suite and the Verberate2 as VST's makes it a steal.

I can totally recommend.

Return to “Acon Digital”