One Synth Challenge #153: K1v by Nils Schneider (Vovaman wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

I Voted.
19 entries got 5 pts - So even if comments from me are missing on Soundcloud I really enjoyed your track on many different levels.
14 great 4 pts entries!
1 entry got 3pts.
Fusion

voted great tracks again this month!

Voted

Voting completed! Many interesting tracks in many different styles. Really inspiring...

Voted.

Unfortunately didn't have time to compete, but this synth seems to be very underrated and probably very time consuming in terms of programming - could be utterly wrong ofcourse. So even more respect to the contenders, you all did an outstanding job!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Voted.
I've really enjoyed listening all the songs knowing the sound capabilities of this synth.

I have finished voting and dropped off comments to all the tracks. Some great work there everyone. I had a great listen ...

Good luck everyone.

dB

Voted
Lots of well done tracks this month!!

Good luck
Last edited by Juergen on Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I placed my votes, pleased by many nifty compositions, good to my taste al least.

Voted
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted

Voted!

Voted
"We should not kill the earth, we wouldn´t know where to bury it!" - Michel Granger

Voting still.
Came here to rant about soundcloud ads that seem more invasive all the time, really detracting from my enjoyment of listening to OSC now sadly.
Anyway - the ads have finished, I can unmute and get back to work...

Return to “Instruments”