SlickEQ M latency mode doesn't recall

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love SlickEQ! But one bug has been affecting my workflow.

Every time I load up a session with SlickEQ M that is set to zero latency "Live" mode, Ableton 11 (latest) is seeing ~35ms of latency and making the track sound earlier than it's supposed to. Changing the SlickEQ latency mode fixes this, but the issue happens next time I load the track.

Strangely none of the other modes are 35ms of latency, they're 39ms for me (for Eco with fixed-latency mode on). So I can't really pinpoint the bug.

I did a little testing, and turns out duplicating the plugin in the session creates the same problem, and every latency mode breaks not just zero latency. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I haven't seen this issue with other plugins. See screenshot.
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 3.54.53 PM.png
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oh thank you for reporting this. We'll take a look asap.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Hey Fabien, just checking in to see if you were able to re-create the issue. Unfortunately it's unusable in its current state except on the master bus where PDC doesn't matter... I think....

Happy holidays!

Hey 👋🏼 just wanted to remind you that this bug makes the track severly out of time, which makes it unusable on individual tracks. Because of this I'm apprehensive to use it on the master as well.

Are there plans to fix this or should I just move on?

Bump. I want to start using this EQ (in live/zero latency mode) but this bug is an issue

FabienTDR wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:21 am Oh thank you for reporting this. We'll take a look asap.
I would love to use your plugins in my live performance project but I cannot because of this bug and I can't believe you still haven't fixed this since 2021. And this bug is present in all your plugins.
:roll:

Bump. Haven't been able to use this in a long time.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”