What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The free UVI Digital Synsations gets automatically added to your cart when you add a product you intend to pay for, to your cart. In this case, add SSL Native FlexVerb to your cart and UVI Digital Synsations will automatically be added as well.

If you don't want the reverb, add a different product to your cart and UVI Digital Synsations should get added automatically.

As an example, I added XLN Audio XO to my cart:

XLN Audio XO $64.00 (I added this)
FREE UVI Digital Synsations $149.00 (this was added automatically)
FRIDAY21 -$7.02 (this was subtracted automatically)
Subtotal $205.98
Free UVI Digital Synsations -$149.00 (this was subtracted automatically)
Order total $56.98
Earn $2.84 DeluxeBucks on this order (this to be added to your account after purchase)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Nowadays it seems very popular that each vendor wants you to install/register with themselves or their app and to not provide serials, so you can only install on online machines. I get, piracy is hard and all that, no problem.

But I want to explicitily read about a contigency plan, something along the lines of: "Would INSERT SMALL COMPANY NAME HERE cease to exist, you are guaranteed to be provided an offline way to activate your software until the end of time".

Passing on XLN XO and the Korg Collection 3 before even demoing. I really want to buy, the problem is that I really want to own too. </grumpy>

A bunch of tools I don't have yet: Transient splitter, transformer emulation (Kazgrog True Iron), maybe some good bitcrusher.

Tried a number of plugins today and already dismissed 4 as they require iLok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I'm reconsidering Korg. 11 plugins for 220€ and some of them are excellent. Do you get serials from the Korg Id?

It was pretty weird, for demoing the tool just downloaded the installers for me (a good thing), if I'm provided serials when buying them I'd be fine.

PS: WTF the microkorg taking 500MB+...

I didn't plan to buy anything buuuut some of the prices made me vote with my wallet :oops:
Bought Cubase Elements 11 since there are a grace period to v 12 ($38,73) :party:
And i Upgraded my old Arturia V Collection 4 to VC 8 since i wanted the Updated Jupiter + Jun 6, Obxa, DX 7, CZ V and Emulator II :)

D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:40 pm I didn't plan to buy anything buuuut some of the prices made me vote with my wallet :oops:
Bought Cubase Elements 11 since there are a grace period to v 12 ($38,73) :party:
And i Upgraded my old Arturia V Collection 4 to VC 8 since i wanted the Updated Jupiter + Jun 6, Obxa, DX 7, CZ V and Emulator II :)
So where did you buy Cubase Elements 11 for $38.73?

audiouser720 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:48 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:40 pm I didn't plan to buy anything buuuut some of the prices made me vote with my wallet :oops:
From Steinberg.net :)
It was a Upgrade from Cubase AI/LE, Sequel 2-3.
It said 502 norwegian krona which is $55,24 when i added it to the shopping Basket but on Checkout i got even more surprised when i saw that additional $16,51 was discounted from the Discount :)

D-Fusion wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:53 pm
It said 502 norwegian krona which is $55,24 when i added it to the shopping Basket but on Checkout i got even more surprised when i saw that additional $16,51 was discounted from the Discount :)
Ahh it was an upgrade, fair enough. I was looking for new. There is a 30% discount code but does not seem to work for Elements (new) when checking out for some reason.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:07 am The free UVI Digital Synsations gets automatically added to your cart when you add a product you intend to pay for, to your cart. In this case, add SSL Native FlexVerb to your cart and UVI Digital Synsations will automatically be added as well.

If you don't want the reverb, add a different product to your cart and UVI Digital Synsations should get added automatically.

As an example, I added XLN Audio XO to my cart:

XLN Audio XO $64.00 (I added this)
FREE UVI Digital Synsations $149.00 (this was added automatically)
FRIDAY21 -$7.02 (this was subtracted automatically)
Subtotal $205.98
Free UVI Digital Synsations -$149.00 (this was subtracted automatically)
Order total $56.98
Earn $2.84 DeluxeBucks on this order (this to be added to your account after purchase)
Thank You so much, I appreciate the clarification. I ended up getting TDR slick EQ for $10 and Digital Synsations along with it.

audiouser720 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:55 pm
Ahh it was an upgrade, fair enough. I was looking for new. There is a 30% discount code but does not seem to work for Elements (new) when checking out for some reason.
Yeah it doesn't work for the Wavelab Elements update either

audiouser720 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:55 pm
Yeah. The Elements new doesn't have a discount for some weird reason.
Guess they want to sell the more expensive options to earn more money.

Following up with the reverb topic, because a few people were so kind to make suggestions. I made a quick video comparing three of them, since they are all on sale for around 30$ right now. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them for that price, but they are quite different in what they do and how they sound. It's really short, just the sound, no talking:

Here are links to the best deals for them, because you get a freebie:

Relab LX480 Essentials: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... Essentials

Waves CLA EPIC: https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/au ... s-cla-epic

SSL Native Flexverb: https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/so ... e-flexverb

https://youtu.be/ked_FgStuZU

Fkn hell... if I wouldn't already own LX480 Essentials, that'd be an insta-buy for me.

chk071 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 pm Fkn hell... if I wouldn't already own LX480 Essentials, that'd be an insta-buy for me.
Yea, it's incredible. I tested a bunch of reverbs recently because I wanted a bread & butter reverb that I can slap on everything and quickly dial in something nice. It just sounds so nice, for that price it really is a no brainer (even though that term is quite overused)

Edit, also here CPU usage on an M1 Mac Mini:
LX480 5%
Flexverb 15%
Epic 15%
Last edited by flori89 on Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WasteLand wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:25 pm resisting many temptations, already; but Soniclab Thermo, from 25 with 30%... perhaps..
Plasmonic, if it goes BF.
perhaps VM900 for Voltage Modular.
ha! quoting myself! :wheee:

yes, bought Thermo ánd Plasmonic, not VM900, next month, i didn't expect that Chaos Culture Modulat would be 50%, i had my eye on it for quite a time, but the price was a challenge, 50% not...

Return to “Instruments”