AIR Strucure 2 - Database file is missing

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys. I wonder if someone else has the same problem as i have with the database for Structure 2. I have searched inside the folder for this file but i cannot find it. I have also tried to reinstall the plugin a couple of time without any luck. I have also searched around the internet without any "modern" information to resolve the problem.
Im using Windows 10, Ableton Live. I got the same problem on another computer to also with windows 10. Its like the file has never exits.
Structure 2 problem.jpg
Many thanks for help!'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unfortunately, this and other problems have been encountered by many for many years, but no updates come out, and there are no solutions to these problems.
Plugins seem to be abandoned, and there is almost no hope that there will be updates that solve all the problems.

Clac wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 pm Unfortunately, this and other problems have been encountered by many for many years, but no updates come out, and there are no solutions to these problems.
Plugins seem to be abandoned, and there is almost no hope that there will be updates that solve all the problems.
Thank you for the answer. I had a bad feeling about this when i started to searshing around the internet for other people with the same problem. I will be to uninstall the plugin andm i hope they will stop selling all their outdated producuts.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”