Latest Bazille CM version not online?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yesterday I bought an online copy of Computer Music issue 302 and downloaded the plugin suite (via FileSilo) in order to get the latest versions of Zebra CM and Bazille CM.

The version of Bazille CM is not the latest version 1.0.1 (revision 12185) that is shown here.

Both of the new versions were released by u-he on August 10, 2021, although CM didn't make them available immediately. The Zebra CM files are date stamped Sept. 20 and Sept. 22, 2021.

Has anyone here been able to get the new Bazille CM yet?
You're on a subliminal trip to nowhere

CM will make the new BazilleCM version available in one of the coming issues, likely in January.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

OK, thx. Luckily buying a new issue is only $4 here in the US.
You're on a subliminal trip to nowhere

It's due in cm issue 305.

I just bought issue 307 after seeing on the u-he website they’d been updated, but they are still the old plugins. A bit annoying as I only bought the mag so I could get the updates to Bazille CM and Zebra CM.
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

There is a bit of a lengthy thread about the CM magazine here, where it's explained how to obtain the new versions:
viewtopic.php?t=569929

I am not familiar with CM's way of organizing their downloads, but it seems the new versions are not found in the one big download pack, that one still contains the old versions. The new ones are in other, separate places.

If you can't find them, the best option would be to ask the CM support about it, as we have no influence over this at all.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Return to “u-he”