Synthmaster and Synthmaster One Standalone Midi Input List

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just recently moved to RTP Midi, and ended up reinstalling my OS, DAW, and all plugins. I notice on both Synthmaster and Synthmaster One that I can no longer choose my midi controller - the dropdown list is too short (see attached). My midi controller is down lower in the list, but the applications will not scroll down further.

I can correctly set the midi controller in every other synth - Arturia, Native Instruments, Halion, Rob Papen, etc.

Anyone have any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Did you also install the driver for your MIDI controller? (Just a guess)

Yes. Nothing wrong with the midi controller. I can select it fine everywhere else. It looks as if the KV331 synths just limit the "rows" that are displayed.

husker37 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:49 am I just recently moved to RTP Midi, and ended up reinstalling my OS, DAW, and all plugins. I notice on both Synthmaster and Synthmaster One that I can no longer choose my midi controller - the dropdown list is too short (see attached). My midi controller is down lower in the list, but the applications will not scroll down further.

I can correctly set the midi controller in every other synth - Arturia, Native Instruments, Halion, Rob Papen, etc.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hi I do not have RTP midi but I am looking for this issue. You already sad that but please be sure you downloaded latest driver of your midi controller.

All the best and happy New Years.
Gercek

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:49 am
husker37 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:49 am I just recently moved to RTP Midi, and ended up reinstalling my OS, DAW, and all plugins. I notice on both Synthmaster and Synthmaster One that I can no longer choose my midi controller - the dropdown list is too short (see attached). My midi controller is down lower in the list, but the applications will not scroll down further.

Anyone have any ideas?
Hi I do not have RTP midi but I am looking for this issue. You already sad that but please be sure you downloaded latest driver of your midi controller.

All the best and happy New Years.
Gercek
Thank you for looking into it. There is no driver installed - the midi controller is going through a midi interface (in this case, a Mio XL) with is RTP to the computer. As I said, every other standalone plugin I have shows correctly, as does Midi OX. This seems to be a limitation of the standalone Synthmaster and Synthmaster One.

Return to “KV331 Audio”