Mr. Alias 2 FL Studio 20 compatibility? (near instant crashing)

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Howdy everyone,

I recently happened upon MR.A2 while browsing KVR, and after flipping through presets and trying them with various types of effects, I instantly knew I was in love. However, despite performing without issue in terms of MIDI response and sound clarity, moving the knobs more than a couple of degrees kills my entire session of FL. The Aliasing controls and filter cutoff can at least be moved several times before causing a crash, but I can't even click on the "divide" options once without an instant freeze. I've barely seen any other comments about performance with the Piz synths, so I'm wondering if maybe using FL is a no go with these...

The most recent post on this forum seems to be around 7 years in the past, and from what I've read, the fellow who created these plugins has much more interesting and pressing things occupying his time these days. So, on the off chance that anyone sees this and can help me figure out how to get this plugin up and running, I'd appreciate it immensely, as the textures this synth produces are exactly what I've been looking for. :pray:

Return to “Insert Piz Here”