Zebra Momentum by Yuli Yolo

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ZEBRA MOMENTUM is a collection of synth patches for U-He Zebra2 and Zebra HZ, focusing on impacts, fx, drums, loops and Soundscapes.
Momentum comes with 142 patches:
https://youtu.be/UCe264YrZfM
Best
YY

16 Bass, Bass Fx,
27 Drums
30 Fx
10 Mallets, Keyboards
25 Loops
17 Soundscapes
17 Synths
Find it here:
ZEBRA MOMENTUM : https://yuli-yolo-sound-design.sellfy.s ... -momentum/
Best
YY

Nice! just wondering, does this soundset require (need) Zebra HZ for its features like the resonators, compressors, filters? Or is it 142 normal Zebra 2 patches and it contains 142 additional "the dark version" presets with a HZ twist.

Cepheus wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:28 am Nice! just wondering, does this soundset require (need) Zebra HZ for its features like the resonators, compressors, filters? Or is it 142 normal Zebra 2 patches and it contains 142 additional "the dark version" presets with a HZ twist.
Normal Zebra2 patches, no HZ twist.
I just convert the NKS version for ZebraHZ.
Best
YY

This is truly beautiful. Complex, nuanced, dynamic, and so cinematic.
Congrats on the release and on taming Zebra. :D
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Mastery of the Comb Filters, well done!

Your transitions are incredible, and you've nailed that industrial/orchestral crossover. Is there any post-processing or is it just pure Zebra?

Esgalachoir wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:28 am Your transitions are incredible, and you've nailed that industrial/orchestral crossover. Is there any post-processing or is it just pure Zebra?
Pure Zebra, just a tiny limiter on the master channel and hp filters ( to eliminate some unnecessary rumbles on some channels but nothing drastic).
Best
YY

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

Synthack wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:38 am Very impressive work!

Seriously some of these sounds are incredible! I'm going to be buying Zebra2 again when I get a bit more money for plugins, and this is definitely a library i'll be buying so I can see how you did this.

:o
Again? Did you lose your license somehow?
i can't really make music

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

This is a top notch soundset!

Evocative, inspiring, dangerous, different, quirky high quality sounds with a lot of meaningful control options.

A heavensent for audio PP and for adding spice to various music genres. Highly recommended!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Whywhy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:46 am
Esgalachoir wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:28 am Your transitions are incredible, and you've nailed that industrial/orchestral crossover. Is there any post-processing or is it just pure Zebra?
Pure Zebra, just a tiny limiter on the master channel and hp filters ( to eliminate some unnecessary rumbles on some channels but nothing drastic).
Your demo oozes that silky smoothness and those perfect transients that Zebra does so excellently. But yeah, I work myself into that corner, rather often, where some extra hp filters are appreciated. :hihi:

This is an extraordinary collection of patches. Truly inspiring. And it's a testament to Zebra that it's still possible to get fresh, surprising sounds out of such an old, old synth :hihi: Who needs Zebra 3 anyway?

ThoughtExperiment wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:04 am This is an extraordinary collection of patches. Truly inspiring. And it's a testament to Zebra that it's still possible to get fresh, surprising sounds out of such an old, old synth :hihi: Who needs Zebra 3 anyway?
I don't know if I need Zebra 3 or not. Wanting is a different matter, though. Do I want a Zebra 3? The answer is a resounding 'Yep!' :)

Yuli Yolo, you've beaten me to it by a couple of months. I was working on a drum library, too. :hihi:
I'm getting excited, though...from the sound of it, I think that what I'm working on is going to complement what you've accomplished here with Momentum.

Return to “u-he”