FR: Drag and drop FXP files into plugin slots to open the plugin and the preset

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lately a new feature was added to reaper where you can simply drag and drop an FXP file and it will open the plugin and the preset of this fxp preset file. :love:

I could really use this in Mulab's browser to drag and drop fxp presets into the plugin/rack slots or directly to the modular are to load it as vst. 8)

what do you think?

:phones:

+1
maybe it doesn't even have to be fxp preset, maybe even as native preset, just like we can drag and drop racks, so it really feel like we should be able to drag and drop simpler presets too, this can be very practical and intuitive actually

much needed!

Since Mulab (mux) saves fxp presets, this is even more needed, else I wouldn't mind using a native preset extension.
I've saved lots of fxp presets and only later on I realized that I can't really use them the way I wanted LMAO

Thanks for adding this to the wishlist.
I hope you will find the way very soon! :D

HarmonicD wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:35 pm Since Mulab (mux) saves fxp presets, this is even more needed, else I wouldn't mind using a native preset extension.
wow
I just can't find a good workflow to use presets
the more I try to work with mulab the more I find this feature is missing.

I hope that this will be considered ASAP.
I use MULAB much less because of this.

btw it doesn't have to be fxp preset (i don't mind if it will be internal preset) as long as there is a way to save and drag and drop it later from the browser

this is so intuitive that I just don't understand why it doesn't work. quick and giant workflow improvement.
:tu:

can we have this please ? :pray:

HarmonicD wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:05 pm this is so intuitive that I just don't understand why it doesn't work. quick and giant workflow improvement.
:tu:
bump :help:

maybe it's a good time now ?^_^

MightyMouse wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:54 pm +1
maybe it doesn't even have to be fxp preset, maybe even as native preset, just like we can drag and drop racks, so it really feel like we should be able to drag and drop simpler presets too, this can be very practical and intuitive actually

much needed!
bump from me too

The reason I barely use mulab frequently is because of this missing feature.
I really need a way to load presets faster.

Yes, this is a great suggestion and I would love this feature as well 👍

Return to “MUTOOLS”