Proof of Hink’s herassment of tribe of hofund regarding fundraiser thread for Jan

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink has just closed the fundraiser thread for Jan accusing me of lies. But here is the proof for what I am saying. Plz read the last part of this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=578912&start=15

Here is from Hink’s PM
Hink wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:41 pm Image

(……)

My concern is this will cause donations to lapse, if others feel this way (and honestly I noticed it too, you didn't but I replied directly to this with "I see" in a post where you said vis a vie) so others might as well.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

it's not closed?

TribeOfHǫfuð wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:41 pm Hink has just closed the fundraiser thread for Jan
Since you've just posted in that thread, you know this to be untrue.

And what you've quoted reads the way Hink describes it, not the way you describe it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:59 pm
TribeOfHǫfuð wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:41 pm Hink has just closed the fundraiser thread for Jan
Since you've just posted in that thread, you know this to be untrue.

And what you've quoted reads the way Hink describes it, not the way you describe it.
yup.
wtf gothi?

KVR drama? Yes please.

He closed t and opened it again, and I have not provided the rest of his post where he use the quoted as entry point to get to me by taking the old beef up. I can pm it for those who doubt me, for it is not something you’d like to share as such.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

I swore I would never send that to you and for the record sir, that came on the exact same day as your ridiculous attempt at diagnosing me (please know you are far from the first to take that transparent tack). This came from a mod of a different forum.

My concern is this will cause donations to lapse, if others feel this way (and honestly I noticed it too, you didn't but I replied directly to this with "I see" in a post where you said vis a vie) so others might as well.

I already had Jan's paypal email because once before I sent her money to buy her dinner for the most part, random and yes I donated to her through your link as well (just to make sure, in my settings it is listed as her given name).

I have done this for others as well here, I didnt have much money in the past but always did these things...got one friend in the UK electricity, another (who passed away) get xmas presents for his kids and yet another old favorite of KvR that hasnt been around in years actually once came to me in the oughts asking if he could borrow 100 bucks, said he would give me his pedals to hold until he paid me back...I sent him 200 dollars with the provision he never ask again and he didnt owe me a thing.

You see sir, that is who I really am, please stop making bogus assumptions about me. Even in this case, I had noticed Jan gone for a while, I knew coming from me that would not sound genuine so vurts post in roll call was as the result of my request to him*. I am not the piece of shit you (and others) treat me like, often I have to make decisions that piss me off as well.

I hope you have a good day, I hope this helps Jan...I wont touch the thread, but if Ben doesnt agree with it that's not me ok? Also as long as it is in place any negative comments about Jan will be deleted quickly, I would ask if I miss one please report it.

Please do not comment publicly on the screenshot I sent you and ty for doing this for Jan.

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:08 pm

I swore I would never send that to you and for the record sir, that came on the exact same day as your ridiculous attempt at diagnosing me (please know you are far from the first to take that transparent tack). This came from a mod of a different forum.

I already had Jan's paypal email because once before I sent her money to buy her dinner for the most part, random and yes I donated to her through your link as well (just to make sure, in my settings it is listed as her given name).

I have done this for others as well here, I didnt have much money in the past but always did these things...got one friend in the UK electricity, another (who passed away) get xmas presents for his kids and yet another old favorite of KvR that hasnt been around in years actually once came to me in the oughts asking if he could borrow 100 bucks, said he would give me his pedals to hold until he paid me back...I sent him 200 dollars with the provision he never ask again and he didnt owe me a thing.

You see sir, that is who I really am, please stop making bogus assumptions about me. Even in this case, I had noticed Jan gone for a while, I knew coming from me that would not sound genuine so vurts post in roll call was as the result of my request to him*. I am not the piece of shit you (and others) treat me like, often I have to make decisions that piss me off as well.

I hope you have a good day, I hope this helps Jan...I wont touch the thread, but if Ben doesnt agree with it that's not me ok? Also as long as it is in place any negative comments about Jan will be deleted quickly, I would ask if I miss one please report it.

Please do not comment publicly on the screenshot I sent you and ty for doing this for Jan.

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

and tribe, you made the donation thread about me...not me...I demand an apology, if not for me at least Jan and the rest of KvR

Im am still getting crap from him...I am deleting the thread for Jan because of Tribe...here is the lying report he sent us today...this is out of line.
So you collect evidence against yourself and pretend it is not like the miserable reading of my joke, which is available for all to see? Are you for real? Well, as far as Jan and I am concerned, you are not in charge of this despite bumping and distortions, and she would not side with you any day on this. You know that, but feed the public. And for your info and understanding; I never gave you a diagnosis, but warned that you were acting like people who got one reading sht in between the lines of people's (not just my) messages. Psychologists do not hand out psychiatic diagnoses. Psychiatrists do. Check it, if you got one.
what i did was extremely proper, handled in PM ...supposedly the extremely offensive diagnosis he sent me (used as a weapon) was a joke, trying to tell me he is a PHD is Psychology. I was protecting KvR and still am by deleting the jan thread....had he let go last night like an adult this would not have to be but his doubling down, and trippeling down after I pointed out in private a concern, and then trying to make it sound like it's me? He is making me question why, this seems to me to suggest he has something to defend and unjustly.

That my friends is not good, I have got PMs asking me if it safe to donate now...he posted that public, not me...he abused the report system more than once (got another like this a few weeks ago). I did donate, it did seem to comeback to her, like I said to tribe privately I had a different paypal link because I sent her money before, another member I spoke with on the phone last evening who also has sent her money, he got the same results as me, I AM SURE JAN GOT THE MONEY AND AT THIS POINT I SEE NO INVOLVEMENT IN THIS FROM HER. It was through Paypal so I do not think anyone has security issues to worry about, but something is a foot and it wont happen here...sadly unless I am directed to by Ben I will never let this type of thread again.

There yah have it folks, no good deed goes unpunished. I will not stand for such a blatant attack on my integrity like this, just as I would not allow someone to do this to another member.

What an absolutely ridiculous hill to die on.

and another report
Write and lock. Hit and run. One ongoing show including your long ass PMs. I must have 10+ pages of self-justification and glorification now. Write a book…..somewhere else than my inbox, thank you.
FTR

He locked it, not me (yesterday)...it's also clear that my suspicion is confirmed, he is subscribed to this thread and is just gonna abuse the report system to attack me. I have not sent him a PM since yesterday.

and another report...he accuses me of hi and run
You have found yourself an excuse to delete the fundraiser thread? You do know Jan is homeless for the time being, right? How does such a thing not tell who you are, Hink? Is this what you want to be?
fraud...this is 100% on him. And again abusing the report system.

Tribe when you posted my thoughtful PM to you you did this, you created suspicion and you keep carrying it on and I will keep posting it. What happened to "I will just check my music and PMs from now on"...:lol:

Return to “Site Stuff”