Engine Standalone problem.

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
The Standalone does not trigger notes on my midi controller, but does in plugin mode.
M1 mac mini, 11.6.3

Why is this happening?
Thx.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hi,

I am using Mac mini M1 too, and it's in 12.3
But I can't use Engine 2 as plug in in my Logic Pro, what DAW are you using?

Hi all, :)

@ Nemu ... The latest version of engine is working fine in Logic. Which problem do you have exactly? Would you please get in touch with the Best Service Support - support[at]bestservice.com ?

@ Bombadil ... You´ve to set up the midi controller in the standalone version but we recommend to use it inside a DAW. Do you have done that already?

NoSoniX wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:59 am Hi all, :)

@ Bombadil ... You´ve to set up the midi controller in the standalone version but we recommend to use it inside a DAW. Do you have done that already?
As I said in my OP, it works as a plugin in Logic, fine. I cannot get it to trigger notes from my midi keyboard only in standalone mode. So, if it works as a plugin, but not in the standalone, stands to reason it's the software.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Best Service”