So yea ... did this ever happen? (Tornado)

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi SB,

Sorry up front if I sound a bit jaded ...

So did Tornado ever get updated to a resizable interface (with graphics adjusted to still look good) or is it exactly the same as it was ~25 years ago? Because, it's not like there hasn't been enough time to get it done. Last time I checked about 5-6 years ago it was exactly the same as it was way back then.

Thanks.

~25 years ago? Turnado was released in 2011. :wink:

Unfortunately, no resizable interface for it so far. Other SB products received a Zoom feature, but the results are blurry, so it's unusable.

e@rs wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:43 am ~25 years ago? Turnado was released in 2011. :wink:

Unfortunately, no resizable interface for it so far. Other SB products received a Zoom feature, but the results are blurry, so it's unusable.
Note the "~" in the 25 :). I was recalling from memory. Are you sure 2011 ??? I sure seem to be remembering it was earlier that that O.o ... around the time the 1st version of Reason was released, and that was ~2000 ... I just checked. Hmmm.

I expected as much, I actually posted about this about 5-10 years ago, I posted about how much I liked what they were doing but how they had left some pretty cool plugins behind (Tornado being an example). I think if they updated those it would be good for them.

Appears to be a clue in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=581887

Dirk Diggler wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:28 pm Appears to be a clue in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=581887
Maybe that's the zoom feature a previous reply mentioned? Not sure. Thanks, for the heads up.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”