VIDEO - Wavetable editing in MSF

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In this video I go over some of the newer features in MSF such as wave import and export as well as wavetable import and export. Its not really easy to create your own custom waves and wavetables, which is great.

https://youtu.be/B7D0Os9zvdM

I enjoyed the video. In addition to what you show it is also possible to import more than one .wav-file using drag-and-drop from the file explorer to the wavetable view. The additional files get added to the following wavetables. Very useful for importing a batch of single cycle wavs (f.e. from AKWF collection) as a single wavetable.

akeia wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:52 pm I enjoyed the video. In addition to what you show it is also possible to import more than one .wav-file using drag-and-drop from the file explorer to the wavetable view. The additional files get added to the following wavetables. Very useful for importing a batch of single cycle wavs (f.e. from AKWF collection) as a single wavetable.
Thanks for the extra info. I'm happy that it is now much easier to edit wavetables in MSF.

:clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MSF has in my opinion one of the most versatile wavetable engines. For some special use cases in wavetable generation I add the wavetable editor from Icarus and the algorithmic wavetable generation from Hive 2. That trio is wavetable heaven.

Hi!
The drag-and-drop does not work for me...Does anyone know how I can do it?
I am using VST3 in Fl Studio

I assume the DAW is the problem, please ask IL about that. I think there was some option for that or something...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:25 am I assume the DAW is the problem, please ask IL about that. I think there was some option for that or something...
Done. This is what they said to me :( :
VST3 format is a huge problem for the developers with let's say "traditional" experience in plugin development.
Since the majority of VST3 plugins from other brands work well in FL Studio, it means Melda team should update / fix this issue in their plugin.

You report this to their support.

I have the same drag & drop problems with all my melda plugins in fl studio.
Sad to hear that image line support doesnt really want to help. What does "developer with traditional experience in plugin development" even mean? xD

In some cases you can go into the vst wrapper settings of the plugin in fl studio. There you enable "accept dropped files" and drag & drop can be working in rare circumstances.
In MConvolution you can drag & drop impulse responses with this workaround. But i tried dropping wave files into MSF wavetable and it didnt worked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This option works for MSF VST2, but it does not work in MSF VST3 unfortunately.
But thank you Ogundimu :)

Thanks for the great video! I learned some new things.

Return to “MeldaProduction”