SynthMaster One VST3 on the way pretty soon!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here it is:
SynthMaster One VST3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi everyone,

Here are the update setups for v1.5.1 Beta, includes the VST3 version:

Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rz42b446svlvs ... p.zip?dl=0

MacOS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/amt9goxpn4qnh ... p.zip?dl=0
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Umm... The SynthMasterOneFX.DLL either crashes or freezes anything that tries to scan it. Some applications will blacklist it, which is fine, but Maschine 2 literally just freezes before it can start up trying to scan this.

Is it okay to delete this file?

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Trensharo wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 am Umm... The SynthMasterOneFX.DLL either crashes or freezes anything that tries to scan it. Some applications will blacklist it, which is fine, but Maschine 2 literally just freezes before it can start up trying to scan this.

Is it okay to delete this file?
It could also be a license issue. Can you delete Documents / SynthMasterOne / SynthMasterOneLicenseKey.txt and delete the Synthmaster One DLLs and reinstall the latest version of Synthmaster One?

I just deleted the FX DLL and it's fine. I wouldn't use it, anyways.

I did a clean install on two PCs and got the same errors, though.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Return to “KV331 Audio”