NKS update for older sets.

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

i bought some of the official U-He sound sets and i discover, that the older sets didn't have audio previews for NKS.

Will there be an update sometimes?

Greetings
Olaf

It’s a slow process. All soundsets are being tagged, polished and controls setup (XY assignments in Hive and Zebra), which takes about a month each, and the same team of two also works on the new ones and factory sets.

The sets are really god, but the audio previews are very important for me. This is one of the real game changers of the NKS system.

I bought 9 soundsets and, if I am right, only three got the previews. Yes, now I know it is written in the PDF, but I thought all are complete and have the previews, because of the small NKS logos on the top of the pictures.

At this moment, I will not install them on my system and no, I will not use them. It is very annoying, if you step through the preset and most of them have previews and some of them not.

So I will not use soundsets worth Euro 169.-. This is a lot of money for me, because I don't make lots of money with my music. Yes I know, this should be a very strange opinion for somebody, but it is mine.

Or is it possible to return them with the Wiederrufsrecht?

Best contact us at support about such matters:

support[at]u-he.com

Then we can take a look at the details.
Viktor

OK

Kann ich auch in Deutsch schreiben?

Return to “u-he”