Synthmaster one crashes Reaper

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had the latest update, and Synthmaster always made Reaper stop and crash when playing a certain midi file. Just this particular file, on the exact same bar. Tried changing the preset (no go) and finally reinstalled the synth. Didn't help.

I reverted back to 1.4.2. and no more crashes.

That midi file played just fine with other instruments, including Synthmaster 2.

I also tried to copy the midi from the piano roll to a new midi item, in case it contained some program changes that caused the synth to crash. But no. Same freezing/crash after playing one bar. So I stick with 1.4.2. for the time being. No big deal, but something ain't right with the latest update.

Bojo34 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:53 am I had the latest update, and Synthmaster always made Reaper stop and crash when playing a certain midi file. Just this particular file, on the exact same bar. Tried changing the preset (no go) and finally reinstalled the synth. Didn't help.

I reverted back to 1.4.2. and no more crashes.

That midi file played just fine with other instruments, including Synthmaster 2.

I also tried to copy the midi from the piano roll to a new midi item, in case it contained some program changes that caused the synth to crash. But no. Same freezing/crash after playing one bar. So I stick with 1.4.2. for the time being. No big deal, but something ain't right with the latest update.
Sorry for the issue. Can you send me demo project file of this issue? I will check it as soon as possible.

All the best
Gercek

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:19 am
Sorry for the issue. Can you send me demo project file of this issue? I will check it as soon as possible.

All the best
Gercek
Tried to pm you. Let's see if this works with a rar file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bojo34 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:38 pm
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:19 am

All the best
Gercek
Tried to pm you. Let's see if this works with a rar file.
I got it and try to reproduce the issue.
Thank you and all the best.

Return to “KV331 Audio”