Structure is truncating all samples

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Having a very strange problem with Structure full version. (Running OS High Sierra on Mac Pro late 2013, 32 GB Ram, Protools 2018.12).
When I load any sample from Structure’s library, I notice that under Voices, the mac’s polyphony is correct, but in the “Current” field, there is only a 0 displayed when I press the key to play the sound. Therefore, when I play the sound from MIDI or internal keyboard, I only hear the initial transient of the sound. Everything sounds like little pops. I’ve talked to tech support in Rhode Island and Germany. No resolve. Everything is fine with my iLok, other samplers in my session work fine and all other AIR plugins work fine. Even if I setup a simple Protools session with just a Master output and instrument track with Structure instantiated on it, I get the same results. No sample shows more than a 0 in the current Voices when I play it and thus, results in all sounds popping.
Has anyone had or has this issue currently?

AIR has not updated Structure in years, so it won't run properly on my Windows 10 computer. I have uninstalled it here. I think that the code is no longer maintained, which means bug fixes are highly unlikely.

But I see that you are running an older Mac version, so someone here may have some useful advice. Hopefully it's just a configuration issue that can be resolved on your end. Good luck!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Could be the bug "Cut off sample playback in OS X 10.12." fixed with Structure 2.0.10 update for Mac.

Scroll down to updates: https://www.airmusictech.com/virtual-in ... cture.html

Return to “AIR Music Technology”