Anyone else just get logged out?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At some point tonight I found I was logged out. ? I haven't cleared any cache or done anything else to cause it and wondering if it was something on the site?

There's something really weird with the mobile website as of late. I ALWAYS get logged out on Chrome for Android. And, when I try to log in then, it's enough to just auto fill in the login credentials. I don't actually have to log in. When I filled the credentials in, the site reloads in the background, and I'm logged in. Really weird.

I have the same problem since some time, on iPad Firefox. I get logged out all the time though „keep me logged in“ is checked. Sometimes closing the iPad for half an hour or switching to other apps is enough… Very weird…

Something seems to have changed, but its still not where it was before. I get thrown out once per day, though “keep me logged in” is checked…

ftr me too
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It actually only happens with Firefox on my iPad. Safari keeps me logged in. Well I read KVR just on Safari now… Still, its weird. I often get also a claim my browser would be too old, though its the newest release… (No idea if that is related)

I can't even log in on my old (2013) phone. Been happening on and off for a while. Totally Off now :(
No issues using my 2014 PC ...

At least six times the last hour or so.

Once, half a day ago, one pc only. Just logged in and it worked :shrug:
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

… and again just now

[edit]
… and again 5 minutes later

[edit]
… and again

Lots of being logged out again... Every day, I have to log in again, on my Windows 11 machine. Not on my Android phone though.

chk071 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:02 am Lots of being logged out again... Every day, I have to log in again, on my Windows 11 machine. Not on my Android phone though.
What browser are you using? Did you install any plugins?
Try switch to an alternative browser.

Google Chrome, a few addons like Adblock, Chrome Remote Desktop, and a few others, but, they never caused any trouble here or elsewhere. I'll try Edge. Even though I really think there's something with the site, as I didn't get logged off for months now, and now it starts again.

Getting logged out every day now again. I don't know what it is with this site...

chk071 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am Getting logged out every day now again. I don't know what it is with this site...
Not me, even using multiple devices & browsers.
So the issue might be at your side :shrug:

Worth a try: explicitly log out & log in again.
Last edited by BertKoor on Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Site Stuff”