Automation does not work in groups

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I was here testing my most recent creations with Maize 2.9.1 and I just discovered that none of the group parameters are automatable, I have sent an email to Xiang.
Captura de pantalla 2022-10-12 192230.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDLqZoQcoc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I also have the same issue with 2.9.1 and Logic/Catalina, any help would be greatly appreciated
Alex Greggs a.k.a (kyamerA)
kyamerAmusic.com

The only help we can get is from the developer, who hasn't responded to my emails for over a month

The problem is that if no one else complains about this problem to Xiang via email, he will not give it importance.

It seems that here in this forum those who use Maize care little about the automation of their plugins..

Customers claim to be able to automate any parameter in Maize Plugins

I'm making my first 2.9.1 plugin now so I'll check access to parameters and automation when I do testing.

The last time Xiang replied to me by email was a week ago, he told me that he was with COVID when I told him about new features that he should implement in future updates, but we have to wait for him to recover his health, but I have also noticed that he has a hard time responding Or could it be that it doesn't matter, I'm testing StudioLinked's Romplur and I feel that it can compete with Maize, hopefully Xiang can add and solve all the problems that Maize has presenting in each update.

Confirmed in Logic Pro 10.5.1 - automation for Instrument and Effect params is working but not for any Group params (Attack, Decay, etc).

I have written to Xiang to report the issue and ask if there will be a fix soon.

I heard back from Xiang. He has a confirmed fix for group automation. But it sounds like he's still working on an issue with sending out parameter information from the GUI knobs. Hopefully we'll get a fixed 2.9.2 version soon. 🙏

You can now re-request new 2.9.2 players in the Maize Sampler app. For me the 2.9.2 VST player is working and the automation issue described above is fixed. But the 2.9.2 AU player does not load in Logic 10.5.1. I get error:
"The plug-in named “Micro Keys” isn’t available on your system."

Looks like this is all good. After completely removing the AU from my system and reinstalling Logic was able to load the 2.9.2 player and group automation works great. 🙌

This is great news, I noticed this just last week about group automation parameters.

I still can't get the group parameter automation working in logic 10.6.3 with Maize 2.9.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated, getting close to launch date.

Cheers!
Alex Greggs aka kyamerA
Alex Greggs a.k.a (kyamerA)
kyamerAmusic.com

In Ableton 11 and Maize 2.93 it is unfortunately not possible to automate parameters.
very sad that it is no longer possible, I really hope that might change again. all the best to the developers

jfbjfb wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:44 pm In Ableton 11 and Maize 2.93 it is unfortunately not possible to automate parameters.
very sad that it is no longer possible, I really hope that might change again. all the best to the developers
I am asking about that problem in this thread
viewtopic.php?t=599511

Return to “Maizesoft”