basic LFO modulation

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong in the sampler. I am using the free version, my daw is waveform. I have loaded a sample, chopped it and assigned it to each note just fine, but I cannot make the filter cut off modulate via the LFO.

on the modulation tab I have tried source lfo1 dest filter 1 freq and played about with the amount and nothing happens at all. I have tried other things to make it work but I am not seeing what I am missing (something really obvious I know). If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated.

Just making sure here: Did you set up filer1 to be active, and set the start frequency to something useful? Just modulating the filter will not turn it on. And LFO modulation of frequency means adjusting cutoff up/down by X cts, so the default (initial) frequency of the filter needs to be set somewhere "hearable".
Last: remember, LFO:s have output volumes as well (AMP), if the LFO level is set to zero, no modulation will be made regardless of mod values. though default is 100% (full)
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

hi thanks for replying.

it was the amp I had set to 0 for some reason. Its been a while since I have used a sampler. Thank you very muchly.

Return to “CWITEC”